I am currently studying Sound Healing and I am looking for volunteers for my group sound bath case studies. I also offer one-to-one sound healing with Reiki, a sublime combination. Read more about Reiki here.
In a sound bath, the recipient lies or sits and is immersed in gentle, percussive sounds made by a wide range of instruments including singing bowls, chimes, drums and gongs.
Research has found sound baths have many health benefits including reducing anxiety and depression, and improving sleep.
Please drink plenty of water and avoid heavy meals, alcohol and caffeine before and after your session.
You MUST consult your doctor before booking an appointment if any of the following apply:
- Carotid stenosis (prior to application in the area of the carotid artery/larynx)
- Cardiac pacemakers, artificial heart valves, or cardiac arrhythmias
- Deep brain stimulation device (DBS)
- Epilepsy (some types of epilepsy can be triggered by sound)
- Pregnancy (or if you think you might be pregnant)
Treatment should not commence until three days after injury at the earliest for anyone with: